Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Koh Tsu Koon

oh...it's pay day today! I wasn't expecting it but my boss, Danny Phoon called me and payed me RM99...cause I work 3 days in March ma...

BTW, Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon came and makan at PappaRich Bangsar today! Fuyoh!
My First day of my First week was Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
Today, the Second day of my Second week is Koh Tsu Koon.

PappaRich Bangsar still needs part time and full time workers la..the time is quite flexible, the pay is ok la...rm5.50 per hour. So, people who need extra money, don't be shy shy to come to PappaRich and ask about working part time OK?

Oh ya, this weekend the YF leaders will be going somewhere la...but there's still YF on ok?

Rugby was fun today! The Backs practised "scissors" and we ended the day with "Pyramid" fitness.

I cannot run straight and I was the last among the Backs... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment