Friday, April 2, 2010

Rugby update

Tomorrow's the 15's rugby game between Dingoes and SRC(Singapore Recreational Club) at Garden International School, Sri Hartamas. Kick off at 3pm.
Come and watch la, if u are free.

In a 15's rugby game, each half will be 40 minutes...haha...I dono whether got stamina or not...But it's ok la, cause 15's is more of the Forwards' game...7s is more of a Backs game...
Like Football and Futsal, The lesser number of player is more of a skill game...

7s game is 7 minute per half and 15s game is 40 minutes per half
Forwards and Backs is a rugby term of the positioning la...Erm Forwards are the Big and Strong people who tackle, while Backs are the fast and small people la...

If I am not mistaken, number 1 to 8 is Fowards and then 9 to 15 is Backs la...

I'm actually quite bad in Rugby la..My passing and catching aka Ball Handling skills sucks!
Somehow I keep throwing the ball in the wrong method and I find it difficult to turn while running and my body is so so stiff...haiz.


Btw, the HK7's game right, err, Pool B was China, Malaysia and Papa New Guinea.

Malaysia 20
PNG 0

Malaysia 0
China 46

Overall we got 8th out of 12 women rugby team la...Superb right? To be frank, I was seriously afraid that we will get last...This is our First time ma and it's INTERNATIONAL level competition ma.
For Hong Kong 7s, in the FINAL
China loss to Australia.
China 0
Aussie 26


No comments:

Post a Comment