Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shocker,,,

Here's a shocker...I didn't tell anyone yet.

The Famous Hilda Hew Mun Foong and her family is going to move house at the end of APRIL! Yes, u heard me correctly! Shifting home on 30th April.
From Bangsar BARU in to Kuchai LAMA.(LoL)
The shifting house thingi will be a temporary thing too, next year most probably will shift house again to a more long term place to stay. Yeah, I blame the RECESSION!

OK, this is the first time I will be LIVING out of the BB's
Bangsar Baru and Bukit Bandaraya.
I'm a little afraid, dono wat to expect and of cause my whole life rhythm will change.
I really hope there's LRT there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On to a different topic.

Best Friend Manners tip number 2:
Tell your friend where you are going and what you are doing!

Ok, here's what happened: my junior, Beatrice from SMKBB...emailed me "Hey,munfoong!! where did you go with the youth fellowship??You didn't even let me know about it also??You are so mean,you know thatwhen did you go therewhy i do not know bout itI'm so sad coz what a friend that don't even tell me or call me to let me know the event at Youth Fellowship........It's oklah..I don't mind if you don't let me know also coz sometimes I'm busy with studies,you know that right??"

Once again i was thinking: What's me going to the YA prayer retreat gotta do with her? tak pasal-pasal I kena marah...Some more she said I was SO MEAN, I am not a FRIEND just because I didn't tell her about it?

First time was Kathryn Gan whom scolded me for not letting her know that I had a hair cut and now, Beatrice scolding me for not letting her know that I went to a prayer retreat?

Wah, being friends takes a lot of effort ya? Everything also must tell or not they feel hurt and think that you don't consider them as friends.

click to revisit Tip number one: http://atticblabbing.blogspot.com/2009/12/plan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment