Friday, April 16, 2010

no temuduga

I checked and all the Uni online and it said I got no temuduga...
Oh well, so now Gotta wait till I get letter of Offer saying which Uni and which Course I got la...
I sent an sms to UPU la... "UPU MOHON 90020514****" and sent to 15888. reply back was " RM0.20 UPU:90020514**** Permohonan anda telah diterima dan sedang diproses. Terima Kasih."

Hmm, onto a diff thing. Friday night(16 april) we'll be travelling by bus to the

"Value Hotel Thompson"

Address: 592 Balestier Road Singapore 329901

http://www.valuehotel.com.sg/Thomson/contact.php

Then on saturday(17 April), we will be going to YCK stadium as the match venue is Yio Chu Kang Stadium. It will be an exhibition match between Singapore A team and Malaysia National womens rugby team during the Asian 5 Nations rugby tournament. Our Kick off or match time is at 3pm. For those who wanna watch the match at YCK stadium, must buy tickets...it's 15 Sing Dollars.

We're the opener for the Asian 5 Nations (First Division) Men's final game. There'll be thousands at the stadium!

All Unions of Malaysian, Singapore, Chinese Taipei and Sri Lanka will be there.

First Division means the best pool of groups la..like match between the best. This is the first time the Malaysian MEN's rugby team is in the 1st division...usually we are in the 2nd division.

We will be back in Malaysia on Sunday(18 april) early evening la, woohooo, team MALAYSIA!
I feel a bit nervous because my ball handling skills really sucks...and I'm in the NATIONAL team...whoa, butterflies in stomach la...Last time, all the other games we played, there was not many people watching our matches...Now It's people from Malaysia, Singapore, Chinese Taipei, and Sri Lanka...Can u imagine that? SO many people will be watching us la. BTW, it's a 15s game...so 40 minutes per half.

Today in practice, we did many game plan and positions la...I hope I don't screw up.

On another diff topic...Work work...it reminds me of one song "Don't say you love me, you don't even know me, if you really want me then give me some time" M2M sang this song..REally Nice song. :)



2 comments:

  1. hilda can i ask u bout ths application??

    I sent an sms to UPU la... "UPU MOHON 90020514****" and sent to 15888. reply back was " RM0.20 UPU:90020514**** Permohonan anda telah diterima dan sedang diproses. Terima Kasih

    what r u aply for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what *did u apply for?

    Erm, I applied all different uni n all diff courses...
    erm, nothing wan la...the sms thingi is just to assure u that your permohonan diterima n now is in proses la...

    So, err, in June will get letter abt which uni n which course.

    ReplyDelete