Thursday, April 1, 2010

Transport

I was waiting for work to finish today and then I enthusiastic reached home and found out that I had no transport to go to Royal Selangor Club, Kiara Sports Annexe for rugby training :(

No Transport? What a sucky reason of not getting to attend rugby practise? Haiz. I was all gear-ed up and then...nobody home...No one to bring me to RSC.

There's a match this Saturday and I really wanna train for it.

Why don't I take a taxi? well, i have no allowance... Yeah, I just started working...therefore, No income yet la people. Most probably in May only will I receive my first salary for April la...LoL.

Kam kam, ManiKam...faster la ManiKam...I waiting for MoneyCome! cause I wanna buy some kit for Rugby.

Oh, I wanna continue to sponsor a child's education in Philippines through CareChannels...
You see, I sponsored Rochelle Manalo last year but this year I thought I couldn't cause I didn't have any money coming in...Then all of a sudden, I find a job where the timing is as I wanted and the pay is okay.It's God's Amazing Grace that I got the job, near to home and beautiful timing!
So, i'm pretty sure that the reason I got the job was God's doing in order for me to share God's wealth with His children. Thus, It's not really me sponsoring but God...haha.

Desmond asked me why I didn't work at Prince's old place in BSC...Desmond and Theaa is working there and the rate is higher-->RM 7 per hour.

First of all, I don't want to be under Prince's shadow. I wanna be Known as myself, I don't want to always been only known as Prince's sister...I wanna be a separate entity and not a shadow.

Secondly, the timing was not so good la from me observing Prince's worktime and besides that, I was a bit shy to enter Prince's workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment