Monday, April 5, 2010

Late

today was my first time late to work. One hour late! Crazy right? Second week and already late! haiz..luckily i am only a part time worker....
I work 11am-5pm weekdays.
I set my alarm at 11am...LoL...how silly of me! Work at 11am, go and put alarm at 11am. How stupid right?
I woke up, got ready, everything and happily thinking, "hmm, still got 15 more minutes before I start working" until my mom said, "You work at 11am u know?"

me, "Ya, I know...why?"

Mom: It's passed 11am u know? Gonna be 12 pm already!

Me: oh no! alamak, I thought i put my alarm at 10 am....oh no, oh no, late already....

So, i went 1 hour late and came back 1 hour late loh...today i work 12pm to 6pm. After work time over, i punch in my card wrongly pula...haiz...betul betul sial la hari ini.

After work, i went home and change into my rugby kit and took LRT putra to taman jaya and walk to Astaka field...

Training was ok only la cause not many people came today...if enough people came, training would be FUN! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment