Wednesday, April 21, 2010

got interview la, sorry 4 d mis-post

ok la...now i wanna make a confession...
I wrongly post...actually I got a temu duga(interview) . When I checked the websites, UM website was not yet ready...so I just checked all the other uni first la..the other uni all i din get any interview...remember I told you about the sms thingi? Yeah, i received this on 19th april, Monday "RM0.00 UPU: Semakan Panggilan temu duga lepasan STPM/setaraf boleh dibuat mulai 14/4/2010 di upu.mohe.giv.my"...so the UM website was ok on Monday and i checked la...

Woohoo...I got called for an interview, here's part of the content:
Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa tuan/puan dijemput menghadiri ujian fizikal, ujian bertulis dan temuduga pada hari Isnin, 26-04-2010 di Pusat Sukan, Universiti Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, .
Butir-butir adalah seperti berikut:

(i) Pendaftaran : 08:00 pagi

(ii) Taklimat : 08:30 pagi

(iii) Ujian Fizikal : 08:45 pagi

(iv) Ujian Bertulis : 11:00 pagi

(v) Temuduga : 02:00 Petang
3. Tuan/puan adalah diminta:

(1) Hadir dengan berpakaian sukan (t-shirt, track suit dan kasut sukan) untuk menjalani ujian fizikal.

(2) Membawa bersama sepasang pakaian yang bersesuaian untuk menduduki ujian bertulis dan temuduga.

(3) Membawa bersama sijil-sijil asal akademik, slip keputusan ujian MUET serta sijil-sijil lain yang berkaitan dengan penglibatan tuan/puan dalam sukan dan alat tulis.

I also had to call someone to confirm that I am coming for the interview la. By the way, what is considered suitable/appropriate to wear during my written test and interview?
Do i need to photostat my certifictes?

What will be in the written test la? written test if from 11am to 2 pm...(3 hours?)
What to study for the written test? I got no idea nor clue...
What am I going to do in the physical test? it's from 8.45am-11am(2 hours 15 minutes?)

A bit worried la...

do you know what is the craziest thing i did?
I ask all my UM friends to ask their friends for any advise or tips...and I typed UM sports science in Facebook...looked at that groups wall and sent a message to the person who is most active in that group's wall to ask what is in the written test...
I never imagined that i was this desprate...just want to know things so much that i sent a random stranger a message on fb...how crazily desprate can I be?

Haiz Haiz Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment